Friday, September 11, 2009

Mix breeds 0001

Mix breed dog I can do ...

If you have mix breeds dog and you would love to have them
in figurine/keychain/ornament/photo holder
flower arrangement/cake topper/ home decoration etc.

Here we have ...

I welcome for custom made in any dog cat animals even mix breeds

This is a couple wedding dog mix breeds dog that one of
my customer order it my my shop the just send me a picture
of their dog to my e-mail nuudee2009@hotamil.com
but I need picture that can see figure and color clearly because
custom order I made from picture so it very important!!!!

Bride wearing polymer clay flower tiara it look so nice with her
Groom looks smart with gray polymer clay tuxedo and
red bow-tieand also adorn with crystal














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online